Thursday, September 30, 2010

Week #9, Thing #23 Copyright

I have enjoyed this workshop.  It was good to be re-introduced to several online tools that I have used in the past.
I would recommend that this be a mandatory workshop for all educators and librarians as it has good information on how to keep up with today's students and how they learn in this electronic age.
I would like to attend other workshops of this type.
The newest experience that I had during this workshop was creating a blog.  If I should ever come across a topic that I fell strongly about or want to share my love of travelling by motorcycle, I think that the creation of a blog dedicated to those subjects would be great!!
 I could blog about my experiences as I travel and take people on the journey with me. But most of all,  I think that I could make online friends that I could actually meet as I travelled.
As for educational applications,  this work shop had introduced me to the many ways that students and educators can make better use of the internet and the tools covered in the workshop.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! You are done.

    Have fun on your motorcycle.

    ReplyDelete